THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:28 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:54 pm 
Business Member

Six wrote:
This guy seems like someone who would annoy me, but it made me remember him. Came across his stuff when I was looking up .50cal AK's. Wish he would finish that one he is building, but its taken so long, I half wonder if he knows how.

Is that the same guy who was talking about a .50 AK years and years ago? Seems like it was 8 years or so ago and he was kind if just a 'kid' then. Life tends to soak up momentum with things though. For the good of the community, maybe he figures it all out and puts forth a decent product for a reasonable price. AK stuff is so expensive these days that I haven't bought a new one in years. I have a 5.45 project of my own that I will be building, but business and other things take all of my time lately.

Custom Saiga-12, Vepr-12, KS-12, and Lynx builds
(SBS and reliability are my specialties)
Cerakote and Moly Resin refinishing
AK100 installs
...and more

DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO...
evlutionz@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:17 am 

evlblkwpnz wrote:
Is that the same guy who was talking about a .50 AK years and years ago? Seems like it was 8 years or so ago and he was kind if just a 'kid' then. Life tends to soak up momentum with things though. For the good of the community, maybe he figures it all out and puts forth a decent product for a reasonable price. AK stuff is so expensive these days that I haven't bought a new one in years. I have a 5.45 project of my own that I will be building, but business and other things take all of my time lately.

Yeah, its him. Seems he has cleaned up his act a little. Some of the earlier prototyping videos were pretty much constant F bombs. You're right about life, have a few projects myself that got sat on the back burner, and may never come to the front. Ended up buying an old abandoned school to turn into a home, and have done nothing but work on it solid for over a year now. Haven't been doing much firearm related, barely time or energy to even clean them. "Trying to get retail price at $4,995" is what he quoted in one of the comments, not sure he will hit that price point if completed, but that would be pretty reasonable for .50 semi auto. I hope he does get something made, that's a lot of time and money spent so far.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:17 am 
Business Member

Abandoned schoolhouse, that sounds really cool. A friend of my dad has one. It's like a little mini mansion with so many rooms and bathrooms.

Custom Saiga-12, Vepr-12, KS-12, and Lynx builds
(SBS and reliability are my specialties)
Cerakote and Moly Resin refinishing
AK100 installs
...and more

DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO...
evlutionz@yahoo.com