THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:13 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:05 pm 

Well, yes... I agree with you. However, from the chatter I've been reading, there are enough on the right that are fed up with the left that they're going to make something happen. Lines are being drawn and no one is giving an inch. Both sides have doubled down. We're just waiting for the government to do its official thing and make it law.
THAT is when I think those you speak of will do exactly as you said. "Where the rubber meets the road", as they say.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:29 am 
Business Member

I think we may be at a critical junction. The only thing that is different now is we have test cases to look at. I don't think Virginians are interested in NY/CA gun control on steroids and this is what the plan for Virginian sounds like. Not only that, we have the holocaust and on and on. Gun control never goes well for good people. I do agree and I am not sure how many more pokes the bear can stand. We haven't had blood shed in war on our soil in a long time, but every day we are one day closer. I hope I don't live to see it. Eternally, none of this matters ;)

Custom Saiga-12, Vepr-12, KS-12, and Lynx builds
(SBS and reliability are my specialties)
Cerakote and Moly Resin refinishing
AK100 installs
...and more

DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO...
evlutionz@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:33 am 
Business Member

bob in st. louis wrote:
Cool, I'm very glad to hear that Anthony. Rock on brother.

On a side note, I follow this guy on Youtube. He's a God fearing man, and cop that lives in Virginia.
His channel isn't "shoot 'em up, bang bang", it's more him chatting about guns, God, 2A, and current (relevant) events.
Hope you enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEZY_s ... shelf_id=1

To be clear, I'm going to show support, hear some great speakers, have a little comradery, and hopefully see some auntyfuzz get arrested :mrgreen:

Custom Saiga-12, Vepr-12, KS-12, and Lynx builds
(SBS and reliability are my specialties)
Cerakote and Moly Resin refinishing
AK100 installs
...and more

DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO...
evlutionz@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:54 pm 

evlblkwpnz wrote:
To be clear, I'm going to show support, hear some great speakers, have a little comradery, and hopefully see some auntyfuzz get arrested :mrgreen:

Be sure and bring a charger for your cel phone battery, cause you might get some good video.
In the event you get something extra cool, let me know, I'll get you in touch with the company that's hosting my video that went viral. Kinda neat getting a few extra dollars just because I had a camera nearby at the right time. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:55 pm 

https://www.keepva2a.com/

There, you can see the real time additions of counties that are added to "our side".
As of right now, the vast majority of the state is pro-2A.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:13 pm 

Where i live federal abuse of gun rights is formally recognized. It's a class c felony to impose federal gun restrictions on citizens and it's not some little regulation snuck in under the radar. They advertise a number to call on the radio to report federal agents who violate the 2a rights of Alaskan citizens. In other words, we actively hunt those people.
Look up Alaska house bill 69.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:41 pm 

naz wrote:
Where i live federal abuse of gun rights is formally recognized. It's a class c felony to impose federal gun restrictions on citizens and it's not some little regulation snuck in under the radar. They advertise a number to call on the radio to report federal agents who violate the 2a rights of Alaskan citizens. In other words, we actively hunt those people.
Look up Alaska house bill 69.

That's fantastic!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:20 pm 

Factoring in the state of the nation and how human nature works, we are already past the point where the constitution and our civil rights can be restored without blood being spilled. People addicted to power prefer death to stepping down, riff raff as a whole are unchangeable and soldiers are conditioned to following orders. And these people have hijacked our voting system and engineerd regulations enough that we can no longer vote or protest our way out of this situation. Our country no longer even works in a way that is capable of protecting our basic rights long term. Things are going to get worse before they get any better. Vote, protest and do all that. But also hunker down and be ready for things to REALLY go south. These riots and the like are just the start. And eventually you will have no choice but to pull the trigger. To be clear, i am not suggesting you go out and mow people down. I am warning that eventually it's going to erupt into open civil war (much more than it has already) and you need to be physically and mentally ready for it to come to that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:26 pm 

naz wrote:
Factoring in the state of the nation and how human nature works, we are already past the point where the constitution and our civil rights can be restored without blood being spilled. People addicted to power prefer death to stepping down, riff raff as a whole are unchangeable and soldiers are conditioned to following orders. And these people have hijacked our voting system and engineerd regulations enough that we can no longer vote or protest our way out of this situation. Our country no longer even works in a way that is capable of protecting our basic rights long term. Things are going to get worse before they get any better. Vote, protest and do all that. But also hunker down and be ready for things to REALLY go south. These riots and the like are just the start. And eventually you will have no choice but to pull the trigger. To be clear, i am not suggesting you go out and mow people down. I am warning that eventually it's going to erupt into open civil war (much more than it has already) and you need to be physically and mentally ready for it to come to that.

I agree with that, 100%. Sadly.