THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:38 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:01 pm 

I assume y'all know what's going on in Virginia, and (to a slightly lesser extent a few other states)?
This video should be seen by every human on the planet.

https://youtu.be/OPt8kZ7Q5SI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:47 pm 

Haven't really been keeping up on it myself, but admittedly I have to wonder how long does society keep playing this game. Seems like people could find a lot more enjoyable, or constructive things to do with their lives, than to argue daily.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:23 pm 

Agreed 100%.
Why do we have to be shitty to each other? I mean, if we could sit down at a meal and have a few drinks, I'm sure most humans would see that the hate they have was taught to them, and if they'd open their minds we might actually be friends. Sure there are some groups that are 'wired' to hate and they can't be fixed. But other than that.....

On a crappy note, if "Civil War 2.0" starts, it'll be in Virginia. Things are getting worse.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:33 am 
Business Member

Virginia will be Red Dawn on a massive scale. With an average of 9-12 hunters per square mile there could be upwards of 400,000 snipers. That isn't even counting those who are armed, will fight, and are not registered hunters. I don't see how the dog has anything more than a loud bark and they have to be aware of it.

Custom Saiga-12, Vepr-12, KS-12, and Lynx builds
(SBS and reliability are my specialties)
Cerakote and Moly Resin refinishing
AK100 installs
...and more

DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO...
evlutionz@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:20 pm 

Agreed. As of today, they're up to 118 counties, cities, areas, that are 2A sanctuaries. There's only a handful left.
The "left" are digging in their heels. Not a good move, or a smart move on their part.
I have not doubt other states are watching very closely what happens in VA in the next couple days.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:25 am 
Business Member

Anyone going tot he VCDL Second Amendment Rally?

AK100 installs
...and more

evlutionz@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:35 pm 

I wish I was closer. Although, I am keeping up with the news through the VCDL Facebook and Instagram feed.
Lots of updates and good info there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:41 pm 
Business Member

I have a couple of dogs in that fight, so I'm going.

AK100 installs
...and more

evlutionz@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:49 pm 

Cool, I'm very glad to hear that Anthony. Rock on brother.

On a side note, I follow this guy on Youtube. He's a God fearing man, and cop that lives in Virginia.
His channel isn't "shoot 'em up, bang bang", it's more him chatting about guns, God, 2A, and current (relevant) events.
Hope you enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEZY_s ... shelf_id=1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:49 pm 

The older I get, the thicker my tinfoil hat gets, it seems. I believe a lot of this separation amongst the people, is created by our government, the media, and how things have been done. Truth be told, I spend a lot of time analyzing things, and studying behavior.

People talk about fighting for our rights, and freedom. As if this is a task that they have to battle daily, some really feel this way. Our rights were outlined by the constitution. I myself dont feel I should have to waste time that I could be enjoying in my life, to argue something that shouldn't even be argued.

Gun owners and organizations such as the NRA claim victories, but technically they have achieved nothing. The left will continue to erode our rights slowly over time. Just think, your own kids, or even their grandkids will have to keep arguing with people for their right to own a firearm. Which by then might only be a .22 rifle they are allowed, with their registered ammo.

There may be people that feel a civil war might happen if things happen in Virginia, but sadly it will probably amount to a couple people with nothing to lose getting hosed by authorities, and the rest will do nothing, because they feel they have too much to lose. They will have to decide if keeping their guns is worth giving up the comfy lifestyle they live, and possibly losing their family. I expect most will just hand them over.

Usually people have to be oppressed to the extent they feel they have nothing left to lose, before they will act. The left knows this. They know if they slowly chip away, they will eventually achieve their goal.

People really need to band together, and set an ultimatum. None of this hogwash back and forth. Something along the nature of "We aint giving up our guns, and were tired of wasting time." Just think how much more productive our country could be, without hours, days, months being spent trying to undo what our forefathers put in place.