THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Wed May 05, 2021 10:03 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:49 pm
Posts: 2
Buying a VEPR-K imported by Robinson Armament. Currently making payments on it. I have a few questions. Is there any company that makes a stock adapter for the VEPR-K? I cant seem to find one. Will any AK mags work or am I stuck with some weird stuff because of Bill Clinton? What can I do? Help me! Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:13 am
Posts: 2013
Location: Great State of Pennsylvania
There are several adapters out there.You can find what you are looking for from Canis Design, Carolina Shooters, Legion, ACE and CNC Warrior. Take your time and research them all. I think the Vepr K has a bullet guide installed making it possible to you use all standard Combloc magazines and copies. Most guys just leave them in the configuration Robinson Arms sold them in.

_________________
Guns are worthless if you can't feed them....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:49 pm
Posts: 2
Thank you Mike, I have researched for the past few days and it looks like all the adapters currently made will not fit the K because of the different degree of slant. I did find that circle 10 is making a fixed triangle stock which requires no modification. Screw into the tang. Might be the best bet
. I definitely dont want to make any permanent modifications. Thank you for your help!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:13 am
Posts: 2013
Location: Great State of Pennsylvania
Thank you for schooling me. I never knew the Vepr K had a different slant receiver than the other Vepr slantbacks.

_________________
Guns are worthless if you can't feed them....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:11 pm
Posts: 2
I have a vepr k manufactured in 2002 and the sgm adapter and cannis adapter fit my rifle with no issues. Had to do some fitting with the cannis adapter that being said I also had to fit the cannis adapter on a vepr sporter.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:38 am
Posts: 184
Location: Arizona: Tucson | Bisbee
partypete1776 wrote:
Thank you Mike, I have researched for the past few days and it looks like all the adapters currently made will not fit the K because of the different degree of slant. I did find that circle 10 is making a fixed triangle stock which requires no modification. Screw into the tang. Might be the best bet
. I definitely dont want to make any permanent modifications. Thank you for your help!


I like how that interface looks better than the adapter I have for my wood stock.
Image
Although I like my wood better overall.

_________________
"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say 'I want to see the manager.' " --William S. Burroughs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:13 am
Posts: 2013
Location: Great State of Pennsylvania
That looks great NEV. It would be nice if there was a triangle SF produced like that.

_________________
Guns are worthless if you can't feed them....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:54 pm
Posts: 6
Mattymo wrote:
I have a vepr k manufactured in 2002 and the sgm adapter and cannis adapter fit my rifle with no issues. Had to do some fitting with the cannis adapter that being said I also had to fit the cannis adapter on a vepr sporter.
Hi. I was on the phone with Carolina Shooters' Supply today and they told me the SGM adapter will not fit my 2002 Robinson VEPR. They advised me that my best options were (1) Leave it as built or (2) have a competent AK smith convert it to a straight back.

I would love to find an adapter that fits and slight modifications are acceptable. Can you post a picture of the SGM installed? Did you have to file it down to fir the thicker receiver?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:54 pm
Posts: 6
Nev wrote:
partypete1776 wrote:
Thank you Mike, I have researched for the past few days and it looks like all the adapters currently made will not fit the K because of the different degree of slant. I did find that circle 10 is making a fixed triangle stock which requires no modification. Screw into the tang. Might be the best bet
. I definitely dont want to make any permanent modifications. Thank you for your help!


I like how that interface looks better than the adapter I have for my wood stock.
Image
Although I like my wood better overall.
THat is a stock picture from the circle K website and that is not a Robinson VEPR II that it is mounted on. This is an SGM Tactical adapter on a Robinson VEPR II Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:54 pm
Posts: 6
Mattymo wrote:
I have a vepr k manufactured in 2002 and the sgm adapter and cannis adapter fit my rifle with no issues. Had to do some fitting with the cannis adapter that being said I also had to fit the cannis adapter on a vepr sporter.
This picture is what was posted on another forum in 2013 of a Robinson Armament VEPR K conversion using a Bonesteel M4 adaptor. Is this the fitment you experienced with your Cannis or SGM? Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group