THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:57 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:21 am 

Just got my first Vepr 12 today and a guy at the FFL told me to check out this forum so I have and I am very glad it exists. I am not new to firearms but new to this type and glad to have a place to turn to for help or to maybe even offer help. I am 55 and I used to be a welder. I am ex US Navy, have 2 grown children, divorced and disabled now. I was literally sucked up out of my living room into an EF4 sized tornado and barely lived to tell about it but for the grace of God.

This was in 2011 when some of you may remember that day when tornadoes struck the south and here in Alabama in Tuscaloosa on April 27th. Many people died that day but I was not among them praise God. I did however sustain severe damage and have had 24 major operations with a lot of hardware put in to put me back together.

Anyway, enough of the bad and now with the good, I am happy to own my new Vepr 12 and looking forward to making it operate as smoothly as I can make it and plenty of time on my hands to get it done. I look forward to meeting all of you as time goes on and learning many new tricks and ideas. God bless.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:07 am 

Welcome, Raven909. Thanks for your service! Proud to have you with us.

Check out VforVandetta's YouTube videos. He is big on low recoil and a very helpful guy. I am sure you are up to the task of DIY. Also heed the postings of Evlblkwpnz. He knows these things better than anyone I am aware of. You're going to love that Wild Boar! :twisted:

Praise the LORD, an' pass the amma-nition!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:47 am 

Welcome to the Forum!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:41 pm 

Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania
Thank you for your service to this country Sir , America is a better place because of you
The wealth of information on this forum is pure gold
Come back and post often , its been a little slow here lately