THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:37 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:24 am 

Hi folks,

Longtime lurker, first time poster.

I was wondering if any of you folks knew who the larger importers of 54r were and who the largest distributors are? Im looking to make a group buy of potentially a few pallets. Im from central Ohio, and I spoke with a fella near cincy who was able to purchase a whole pallet, but for some reason isnt willing to disclose his connection.... From what I understand it was the same supplier for both Southern Ohio Gun and Aim Surplus (ive yet to contact those folks). One gun store told us that their distributor was Amchar? i sent emails out to them today (6/29/15).

Rumors

Ive also heard that there is some kind of ship off the coast of california(? dont quote me) sitting out at sea thats holding like 5 million rounds of polish(?dont qoute me on this either) 54r ammo that no ones buying?(possibly price to high) anyone know about that? its been talked about by both gun store owners and an ammo dealer.

can anyone shed any light on either of these things?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:48 am 
Generally Butt Naked

Your best bet would be to first contact AIM and see if they would work with you on the group buy, I am pretty sure someone here was able to purchase a similar quantity of ammo from them. It would depend on what they have in stock, but I know it states on their website that they will do bulk orders

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:16 pm 

Dans ammo in apollo pa is an importer. Go to dansammo.com and call the number. He will do business with consumers especially those doing bulk buys. Ignore his listed prices they are for online purchasing. I buy a lot of things off of him including guns and ammo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:20 pm 

Heathen wrote:
...I've also heard that there is some kind of ship off the coast of california(? dont quote me) sitting out at sea thats holding like 5 million rounds of polish(?dont qoute me on this either) 54r ammo that no ones buying?(possibly price to high) anyone know about that? its been talked about by both gun store owners and an ammo dealer.

can anyone shed any light on either of these things?

OMG!
this could be USS Eldridge the famous ship used in Philadelphia Experiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

this could be yuuuge...

if you could get on that ship while it is perceivable in our timeline you could then transport yourself to the past and provided you would not get partially embedded in the bulkhead during the subsequent time jump ; you could meet yourself (in the past) and convince yourself to buy all kinds of milsurp back when it was cheap and than sell it to us (your friends) now for a good deal.
Remeber, you must not both attempt to occupy the same physical space with your older self to prevent time paradoxes and serious trouble...

I know a witch who collects seaweeds on the Marin County, Ca beeches at night by moonlight for charms and curses, I'll ask if she's seen the ship recently..

There used to be a great little gun shop in Walnut Creek where you could go in for rumors like this any time of the day and it would never fail, it was amazing and memorable. I miss it.
Too bad they went out of business as they only had old rusty crap to sell...