THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:00 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: COMMUNICATION
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:50 pm 
Business Member

I want to communicate in a timely and detailed manner with everyone who simply needs help/advice or is interested in having work done by evlutionz. I try very hard to maintain a standard of what I think the customer service experience could be. However, I am not perfect and things still slip by from time to time. It is not in any way related to a lack of desire to communicate. Until our website is up, I am communicating on a daily basis via 3 forums, 2 email accounts, 2 FaceBook accounts, and Youtube. I spend about 4-6 hours each night doing it and try to pick at it during the day when I take breaks from the physical work. I am also still working at my pool company a couple of days a week and it requires its own load of communication as well. Admittedly, I am quite a bit busier with all of this than I probably should be, but if I don't do it no one will, lol. I hope to eventually work into a position where my partner Jason can share the comms load a bit, but he still has a great deal to learn before he can really answer all inquiries with confidence and be the great representative of evlutionz that I think he is capable of being.

Communicating via so many different venues can be very confusing to me because of people having different names at each venue. Often, I am communicating with people who want roughly the same thing (Saiga 12 SBS or Vepr 12 SBS, for example). Please include a username that I will recognize if the communication initiated somewhere else. It can help me remember what we were talking a bout elsewhere.

If you have not received a reply to an inquiry, please do not hesitate to send it again to evlutionz@comcast.net. Unlike others in the firearms industry, I never forget that I am selling service and my job is to serve.

Having said that, I look forward to serving you!

Post subject: Re: COMMUNICATION
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:02 pm 

The trappings of celebrity... :roll:

Nobody is perfect, but you do a really good job. You have always been very helpful to others and myself, even at your own expense. Keep up the great work man! :D

Praise the LORD, an' pass the amma-nition!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:46 am 
Big Sal

You are one of the hardest working guys in the industry, that is for sure. But like Nephilim7 said, this is due to your "rock star" status in the community. People wouldnt come to you if you didnt know your shit... so consider it a blessing man! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:56 am 
Business Member

The critics don't bother me. I am bothered when I have perceived legitimate criticisms of myself, minor and major. The frequency of missed emails or forgotten drafts is very low when I take into account how many communications I do on a regular basis, but all of the people who want to vote for my success or simply want some help are important to me. Lately, I can easily see why many shops just have a shit reputation because of poor comms. If I didn't stay on top of it I could see it turning into a shitstorm quickly. Doing what I consider is adequate is a job in itself. In order of urgency, the ATF regulations and state tax authorities get satisfied first and foremost, people get communication, and the rest of the time I do work and create systems of organization as the need arises. We hope to be bringing our site live soon and have some functionality built into it such as order forms and general pricing info. That will take a lot of the legwork out of it for me in terms of working through the unique details of each build and quotes. Some people wear me out with comms, but I never get impatient. I just work through it with them and press hard toward that point at which I can do the easy part.... the work :mrgreen: