THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:21 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:38 pm 
Business Member

Direct work inquiries to evlutionz@yahoo.com

Existing customers, please contact me at your earliest convenience. If you did not include your email address when you made a reservation or sent the weapon, I no longer have your email address.

Long story, but database crashed. Not a big deal, eternally, but for now it is very inconvenient.

Custom Saiga-12, Vepr-12, KS-12, and Lynx builds
(SBS and reliability are my specialties)
Cerakote and Moly Resin refinishing
AK100 installs
...and more

DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO...
evlutionz@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:54 am 

That sucks. :evil:
Some good friends of mine in the audio/music/speaker industry gave up the "hobby" after the forum was compromised, and lost a LOT of data.
Now, they're no longer making and building speakers and parts. It was the last straw.
Hopefully this doesn't happen to you Sir, your skill is a valuable asset to this community.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:20 pm 
Business Member

bob in st. louis wrote:
That sucks. :evil:
Some good friends of mine in the audio/music/speaker industry gave up the "hobby" after the forum was compromised, and lost a LOT of data.
Now, they're no longer making and building speakers and parts. It was the last straw.
Hopefully this doesn't happen to you Sir, your skill is a valuable asset to this community.

Absolutely not. I have enough contact info to either request build details from my customers by email and have them forward me the pertinant parts of our conversations or we can simply start over with the build detail process. Basically, I lost email addresses, emails, and internal notes. When reservation instructions were sent they were instructed to send all contact info (you never know... and here we are). Worst case, some did not include phone number and/or email address, and I will have to write them letters to get back in touch (I'm dreading this). They trusted me enough to send a deposit to get in line and I'll do whatever it takes to get a line of comms going with them again. I am closing my pool company or resigning very soon (maybe today) and I am dedicated to pushing Evlutionz forward, God willing. I have worked too hard and sacrificed too much to turn my back on it. With my effort and attention split between two companies it is almost a miracle that Evlutionz is still there. It has been tough, maybe I will tell the whole story publicly someday. Most people would be blown away at the reality of how important this company is to me. I have been faced with some really hard decisions along the way and always chose keeping the company open, no matter what that meant elsewhere in my life. Oddly enough, I don't think I have ever been this excited and hopeful about the future in my entire life. Things are getting better than ever and I live in a state of awe. I thank God that I view my life with these eyes.

Custom Saiga-12, Vepr-12, KS-12, and Lynx builds
(SBS and reliability are my specialties)
Cerakote and Moly Resin refinishing
AK100 installs
...and more

DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO...
evlutionz@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:30 pm 

Good to hear Sir. Prayers inbound for your success. I'll send folks your way as often as I can.