THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:42 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:00 pm 
Business Member

We just received some new inventory, what I am most excited about is the Vepr M4 slant back adapter. Based on our experience with the Vepr rifles, there are no M4 adapters that are offered that do not require some kind of fitting and modifying of the adapter when installing them, to get a flush fit. This one is a one piece design and is the most solid adapter that I have seen yet. Also Russian AK gas tubes are in stock in case anyone needs them for their builds.

And finally we will be releasing another product next week, that will by flying off of the shelves. Hint: Russian Surplus

https://www.legionusa.com/armacon-vepr- ... apter.html
https://www.legionusa.com/ak-gas-tube-g ... ssian.html

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:41 pm 
Business Member

You might be able to edit this but over on the other forums word has gotten out.

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221509

Andrew
Production Manager
CANIS Design Group

Last edited by CANIS Design Group on Tue May 05, 2015 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm 
Business Member

Andrew, reply has been posted. You are assuming that we manufactured this product, or had something to do with it's development. Maybe next time, you should have some professional courtesy and contact me directly before trying to slander our name and copying my email conversation with you onto the forums.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:09 pm 
Business Member

You say to look to Armacon about ripping us off. The big issue is this wouldn't be as rampant of an issue if companies like Legion USA didn't support and condone the act. So in essence you are just as much what's wrong with our industry as them and just as much at fault.

Andrew
Production Manager
CANIS Design Group

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 pm 
Big Sal

Play nice fellas. Both if you have great products.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:08 am 
Business Member

Sal,

I wanted to make sure it was right under their nose.

They talk professional courtesy yet support others in the industry getting ripped off. Not much professionalism in that, you'd think as a "professional" business they'd want to operate with some code of ethics, but alas not Legion USA.

Andrew
Production Manager
CANIS Design Group

Last edited by CANIS Design Group on Tue May 05, 2015 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:13 am 
Big Sal

Let's take this to PM's and resolve it so that all parties are happy.

This ISNT the akfiles... Civility will prevail here and each of you are reasonable and can work this out.

CANIS Design Group wrote:
Sal,

I wanted to make sure it was right under their nose.

Sorry if my patience for a company who can't get their lies straight and talks in circles to cover their ass is lacking as of late. In short don't blow smoke up the ass of someone who is more educated in a subject and will dispatch you in a heartbeat without so much of a second thought.

They talk professional courtesy yet support others in the industry getting ripped off. Not much professionalism in that, you'd think as a "professional" business they'd want to operate with some code of ethics, but alas not Legion USA.

Andrew
Production Manager
CANIS Design Group

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:37 am 
Business Member

Andrew, I was trying to buy some of your product, but you never answered my PM. ETA: I was wrong. PM was answered at akfiles and I missed it. My fault and I apologize for that. I am not the only one experiencing that and you should address it. I'm not surprised there is room in the market for a direct competitor to your product and you shouldn't be surprised either. I hope you get it worked out.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:22 am 
Business Member

Evl,

I replied to the PM on the AK Files. Never got a response, PM me here or send me a number I'll call you.

For the record I am not against a direct competitor, contrary. Just don't blatantly rip off my companies design and pass it off as yours. Shows a lack of imagination and skill.

Also if you are going to represent products that were ripped off don't try to bullshit your way to an excuse that you lack the necessary educational background on. Namely don't say V95 and 7075 is the same when it's not, it insults the intelligence of people who took metallurgy. And don't try and knock another product because you're not smart enough to understand the engineering that was put into it. It has a tendency to backfire in the eye of public opinion when you make a fool of yourself as was done by the above mentioned.

Other than that, rock on....

Andrew,
Production Manager
CANIS Design Group

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:38 am 
Business Member

I stand corrected and I apologize. PM responded to.