THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:38 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:06 am 
Big Sal

I think this is more of a misunderstanding than anything else.
I doubt they reverse engineered the product, but yours was in the market first. I do know that Legion is a quality outfit which is why we invited them here. So we are not going to be allowing him to be denigrated.
We will allow honest debate that doesn't include ad-hom.

Maybe you two should just call each other and clear it up as I've suggested....

CANIS Design Group wrote:
It's not the competition that I care about, it's the blatant slap to the face by Legion USA over the matter. Just way to convenient that after I send them adapters their Russian company reverse engineers it. Could have at least tried to give it something to warrant a huge price spike. Just don't copy it and call it a day.

Also as stated before had Alex not insulted my intelligence talking out of his ass with no educational background to support in, I would not have latched on so tight.

So for my behavior I apologize to you and the forum, but not Legion USA. It was deserved.

Anytime you feel the need to swing the ban hammer it's cool, no hard feelings here.

Andrew

CANIS Design Group wrote:
Evl,

I replied to the PM on the AK Files. Never got a response, PM me here or send me a number I'll call you.

For the record I am not against a direct competitor, contrary. Just don't blatantly rip off my companies design and pass it off as yours. Shows a lack of imagination and skill.

Also if you are going to represent products that were ripped off don't try to bullshit your way to an excuse that you lack the necessary educational background on. Namely don't say V95 and 7075 is the same when it's not, it insults the intelligence of people who took metallurgy. And don't try and knock another product because you're not smart enough to understand the engineering that was put into it. It has a tendency to backfire in the eye of public opinion when you make a fool of yourself as was done by the above mentioned.

Other than that, rock on....

Andrew,
Production Manager
CANIS Design Group

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:00 pm 

So whats up with the new "russian surplus"?