THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:44 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:07 am 

Dear Legion.
At some point in the past you opted for having a place for user feedback on individual items on your website.
As of now you are censoring honest user feedback, deleting or unapproving it as posted.

How does doing that contribute to your reputation ?
Do you believe hiding the truth about quality of items you sell and accuracy of descriptive atributes raises or lowers your credibility as a merchant ?

Customers awaiting answers...

Last edited by Rakoczy on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:21 pm 

It is their website to do whatever they please. We have to sensor sometimes here as well for various reasons. Also could have been an accidental fluke with software. I would be happy to see an honest and thoughtful review of the product in the Vepr 12 section. Would you post it there?

Is anyone or product infallible? No. However, I have had excellent satisfaction with products ordered from and customer service given from Legion USA Inc. 8-) Just my experience over the years.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:06 am 

You are correct, sir.
They can surely do whatever they please with their website.
They can even hire apologists and cheerleaders at will.
(Some naive ones will do it for free)
I can imagine how necessary censorship can be a thankless task, often unappreciated and lonely, requiring dedication for the greater good.
Yes, deploying software without sufficient regression and load testing can definitely result in unintended flukes or other unpredictable errors.
Overall the Legion website strikes me as very well done with high attention to detail, some nice graphics and clear
Logical layout.
An ugly fluke in the customer feedback module would be a shame and detrimental to the experience.

If you suspect one really exists, posting about it here might prove a more efficient way of alerting the owners rather than, say, using a "contact us" feature on the website where another accidental software fluke could prevent your warning/theory from being heard. :!:

I share your sentiment on honest and thoughtful reviews and promise to post some in the vepr 12 section
At this time however I don't have a vepr 12 or any related products to review.

Regarding persons or deities infallible I wouldn't know which forum section would be appropriate to discuss such subjects (....am open for suggestions). It seems off-topic here however.
As a keeper of the purple flame my experience proves most mortals to be quite fallible and to various degrees.
Such the fruits of their labor similarly exhibit common traits of fallibility.
You seem to have a definitive answer on the subject as well, under different circumstances I'd be curious to find out if you're a person of faith and do you at least consider The Creator Almighty to be Infallible in part or in whole.

Finally my own interaction with Legion's customer service also proves excellently positive courteous and helpful hence my original question which brought me inexorably here....

As for the products, well, THAT is yet to be determined... :arrow:
Someone once had an idea that unimpeded user feedback is actually helpful for making such determinations.
Apparently opinions vary which makes life interesting?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:09 am 
Big Sal

Valid points. Lets let them respond.