THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:21 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:31 pm 
Offline
Big Sal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:19 am
Posts: 2411
Location: The Idaho Panhandle
Marc and company,

are you guys introducing a lower handguard model that is compatible with the Lyle's Ultimak upper HG's?
One of our members forwarded me this picture:

Image

Let me know, and if you can possibly post a link in this thread that would be awesome!

best,
BigSal

_________________
Vepr Dot Org


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:16 pm
Posts: 67
Location: Wauconda, IL
BigSal wrote:
Marc and company,

are you guys introducing a lower handguard model that is compatible with the Lyle's Ultimak upper HG's?
One of our members forwarded me this picture:

Image

Let me know, and if you can possibly post a link in this thread that would be awesome!

best,
BigSal

BigSal,

The rifle in that photo was built by Jim Fuller. He modified a our Ak keymod fore-end to work with the unltimak and we think it's a really cool idea.

We aren't making any fore-ends like this yet. However, it seems like it could be a very popular option. The great thing about our fore-ends is the lower can be used by itself, but it is too tall to allow the use of an ultimak. The demand can't be ignored, we've had A LOT of people ask us if they could use our lower with an ultimak. We have a lot of new products already in line waiting to be released.

If we do making some we will probably come out with the long versions first.

I hope this info helps,

Thanks

Tyler

_________________
www.krebscustom.com
www.facebook.com/1KrebsCustomGuns


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:10 pm 
Offline
Big Sal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:19 am
Posts: 2411
Location: The Idaho Panhandle
Krebs Custom wrote:
BigSal wrote:
Marc and company,

are you guys introducing a lower handguard model that is compatible with the Lyle's Ultimak upper HG's?
One of our members forwarded me this picture:

Image

Let me know, and if you can possibly post a link in this thread that would be awesome!

best,
BigSal

BigSal,

The rifle in that photo was built by Jim Fuller. He modified a our Ak keymod fore-end to work with the unltimak and we think it's a really cool idea.

We aren't making any fore-ends like this yet. However, it seems like it could be a very popular option. The great thing about our fore-ends is the lower can be used by itself, but it is too tall to allow the use of an ultimak. The demand can't be ignored, we've had A LOT of people ask us if they could use our lower with an ultimak. We have a lot of new products already in line waiting to be released.

If we do making some we will probably come out with the long versions first.

I hope this info helps,

Thanks

Tyler


Keep me posted. I run a ultimak on my m92 and on one of my standard length rifles so a keymod lower would be great! Thanks again for getting back with me on this so quickly.

best,
BIgSal

_________________
Vepr Dot Org


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:16 pm
Posts: 67
Location: Wauconda, IL
As soon as we have more info we will post an update.

Thanks

_________________
www.krebscustom.com
www.facebook.com/1KrebsCustomGuns


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:16 pm
Posts: 67
Location: Wauconda, IL
We may release a short run of the full length lowers, but they will need to be modified to work with the ultimak. As soon as we have more info we will post an update.

_________________
www.krebscustom.com
www.facebook.com/1KrebsCustomGuns


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:36 am 
Offline
Big Sal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:19 am
Posts: 2411
Location: The Idaho Panhandle
Krebs Custom wrote:
We may release a short run of the full length lowers, but they will need to be modified to work with the ultimak. As soon as we have more info we will post an update.

Nice, keep me posted! Im keen on this if it doesnt require much modification.

_________________
Vepr Dot Org


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group