THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Saiga vepr 9mm
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:52 am 
Dan

anyone heard anything about these possibly coming in or any other calibers being offered.

Post subject: Re: Saiga vepr 9mm
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:41 am 

There was talks of a Saiga 9 finally coming but that is most likely never going to happen with the importation restrictions due to Ukraine/Russian conflict.

The VEPR 9mm models would be welcomed by me, but they are not as interesting looking as the Saigas and it seems like a long shot to get them here (hope I am wrong).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:43 pm 
Big Sal

Lord AK-47 wrote:
There was talks of a Saiga 9 finally coming but that is most likely never going to happen with the importation restrictions due to Ukraine/Russian conflict.

The VEPR 9mm models would be welcomed by me, but they are not as interesting looking as the Saigas and it seems like a long shot to get them here (hope I am wrong).

Exactly correct. Id love to see the vepr 9mm as well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:27 am 

I read info the stated Kalashnikov USA was supposed to offer a 9mm AK in late 2016. I emailed the FIME Group and they said that they had no plans to import the Vepr 9mm. I would think that Americans would love the Vepr 9mm because they use Glock mags and 9mm AR's can be really finicky, until you get them dialed in.
Best thing we all could do is, pass the word for everyone to email the FIME Group and let them know that we would love to have the Vepr 9mm imported.
The Definitive Arms 9mm AK may seem a little high, but it has a last round bolt hold open and release (like an AR). And Chase and the other people over their are very dedicated to building top shelf AK's. The attention to detail and high work ethics, make spending a little more, feel really good. Because you know your getting a huge amount of value with that higher cost.