It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:43 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:19 pm 
Business Member

Nephilim7 wrote:
BigSal wrote:
Nephilim7 wrote:
I do not recommend doing business with them. :(

I dont know if thats fair. Andrew makes a really decent product. I would have your buddy give him a ring and clear everything up. Communication is key when it comes to ANY transaction.

best,
DSP

You are correct, BigSal; It would seem to be unfair. Let’s try this again!

Here is the short version:

I am helping a coworker and long-time friend with his first firearm. I have guided him through the process and parts selection and even guided him away from a direct competitor of CANIS due to my thinking CANIS products to be a better choice. Hence, I take responsibility for his predicament, and he asked me to help him sort this out after having tried to contact CANIS multiple times and methods with no response.

The communication has been pretty hit or miss with phone calls, voice messages, emails sent through their own website, and private messages sent through this forum. Facebook seems to be the most reliable method of contact. My buddy has contacted them again via Facebook today to handle this privately, so we will see how it all pans out. Hopefully this is just one big, isolated flub. I am glad and encouraged to hear that CANIS is doing a great job by other customers. I will be sure to report back here with a follow-up. I am hopeful of a happy ending to all of this!

For what it’s worth, the fixed M4 adapter received from CANIS was top notch and well-received.

I wish I knew where I could run two minor design suggestions past the CANIS design team… Should I simply post in your section on here or is there a better way?

I was in contact with Matthew today, he has been updated.

Our communication channels, I do agree have been hit or miss, there is no denying that. We've openly admitted that has been plaguing us for the last 4-5 months since the move.

Facebook is the most reliable, as we can monitor that remotely. We're all working a 9-5 in addition to working to build CANIS it's a bit frustrating when you have 100-300 emails to sort and answer every other day. We don't want this and have tried to focus more time to PR but at the cost of production which we're already behind.

All design input needs to be addressed info@canisdesigngroup.com. Put Andrew in the subject line.

Andrew
Production Manager
CANIS Design Group

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:17 am 
Big Sal

Sounds like everything is taken care of and should be taken to private messages fellas. Glad to see this worked out for everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:53 pm 

I always knew I was going to go the Canis route on my Vepr project but it's a long term project since I don't have the funds. Just read you guys are taking the vepr slant back to m4 adapter and had to jump on it
Scraped up all my pennies and purchased one.
thank you guys !
love the way you guys take time and talk to people
good luck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:01 pm 

For all it is worth I just got Canis Adapter for my Vepr build. Communication was prompt and among many parts I ordered from multiple vendors Canis delivered the fastest. Order placed on January 30th, 2015 9:06:22 PM CST, delivered on February 3rd.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:29 pm 

arcticrobot wrote:
For all it is worth I just got Canis Adapter for my Vepr build. Communication was prompt and among many parts I ordered from multiple vendors Canis delivered the fastest. Order placed on January 30th, 2015 9:06:22 PM CST, delivered on February 3rd.

Good deal! They make quality stuff. Was your adapter a folding adapter or fixed or maybe V12 Factory folding adapter? Thanks! 8-)

Praise the LORD, an' pass the amma-nition!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:08 pm 

Nephilim7 wrote:
arcticrobot wrote:

Good deal! They make quality stuff. Was your adapter a folding adapter or fixed or maybe V12 Factory folding adapter? Thanks! 8-)

It was for slant cut 5.45x39 Vepr. No folding stock.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:45 am 

When I bought my Vepr I wanted to change the stock and liked the canis adapter. I ordered it and 3 weeks later and many phone calls and emails finally got a respond saying oh we shipped it already and you should've received it..Ok..now yes sometimes things get lost but I doubt it in this case cuz of the many other excuses I received over the next few weeks of why I hadn't received the part..needless to say I like the adapter but not the garbage I had to endure to get it..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:28 pm 

My recent transaction with Canis arrived quickly and as advertised.Thank you Canis for the great product!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:42 pm 

Commie Mike wrote:
My recent transaction with Canis arrived quickly and as advertised.Thank you Canis for the great product!

Does anyone have a good Phone number for these guys?? would like to contact them.

Thanks.