THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:30 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:48 pm 

Unfortunately I have to sell off a few firearms here in the near future to pay for some bills.... never thought I'd be letting this one go but times are tough.

Up for sale is a Vepr Hunter in 308 with 21.5" fluted barrel and with a side scope mount. I would be willing to include the Tasco World Class 3-9x40 and TPS 1" TSR Picatinny-Style Steel rings for $80 on top of the price listed below. That extra $80 for rings and scope is a good deal because I paid more than $80 for the rings alone. This Rifle has maybe 120 rounds through it. I literally haven't shot it since my range report below in 2013 and just get it out of the safe to clean/oil it every 6 months or so. With the rifle I am including the Voodoo Tactical Cheek Riser (has a small tear on one side by some stitching but works fine) and 2 - 10 round mags along with a single 5 round mag. This rifle is one of my favorites to shoot but I unfortunately need some cash so I'm going to have to part with it.

Since I am looking to sell it soon I could let it go for $800 FTF (live in SouthEast Michigan) or $840 shipped to your FFL.

* Will only deal with shipping to your FFL, if you are in, and a resident of, the state of Michigan we can talk about face to face sales otherwise FFL's.

Quick Range Report I made with this rifle in late 2013 (last time I shot it): viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:50 pm 

Ok how about $800 shipped for rifle, sling, mags, and scope mount...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:09 am 

Sold.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:47 pm 

That was a heck of a deal!