THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:30 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:43 pm 

I know that I don't have much activity logged on this forum, as I mostly lurk, but I've had this account for a while. For references, please check my user on the Saiga-12 Forum (SpetsNazGRU - many of you will probably recognize me from there) and my eBay profile (prizrakat). I've sold plenty of stuff on the Internet and never had anything but great feedback.

Anyway, I've been clearing out my closet and have the following items for sale:

Batch of x5 (five) rare(ish) grade A East German .223 cal AK Mags – These look super nice and have never been used since I got them.

Important Note: I cannot and will not ship these magazines to California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York

Price: $220 (shipped) (for 5 mags)

Pics:

[SOLD] Batch of x4 (four) rare(ish) grade B East German .223 cal AK Mags with bonus items – These have a bit more wear to them, but still nice. They have also never been used since I got them and even still have manufacturer/store stickers on them. They come with an great condition E. German mag pouch and x1 (one) mint Promag .223 AK Waffle Mag as a bonus.

Important Note: I cannot and will not ship these magazines to California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York

Price: [SOLD] $170 (shipped) (for 4 mags, E. German Pouch and Promag .223 Waffle mag)

Pics:

Like new Simmons LRF600 Laser Range Finder – Has been tried out, but not really used. Like new in box. Comes with a bonus 9 v battery.

Price: $50 (shipped)

Pics:

[SOLD] Mint condition Belarus BP-02 Low Profile AK Optics Mount – This mount has been fitted, but never really used and looks looks new.

Price: [SOLD] $40 (shipped)

Pics:

[SOLD] Mint Condition FireTacSports AR-15 Free Float 10" Keymod Rail- Never been installed, but has a few scratches/light tool marks. Comes with 3 keymod rail pieces and all screws & wrenches.

Price: [SOLD] $25 (shipped)

Pics:

[SOLD] Mint Condition Scorpion ArmamentAR-15 Free Float Carbine-Length Quad Rail with bonus Scorpion Armament Railed Gas Block – It’s a take-off a new gun and looks mint.

Price: [SOLD] $20 (shipped) (for the quad rail and gas block)

Pics:

[SOLD] Lightly Used Flagaway Detachable AR-15 A2 Carry Handle Sight - Very lightly used. Not mil spec, but decent enough... better than the airsoft crap. Perfect for a beater M4 clone/practice with AR irons.

Price: [SOLD]$15 (shipped)

Pics:

[SOLD] Used Scorpion ArmamentAR-15Free Float Carbine-Length Quad Rail – This one is used quite a bit and has scuffing (see pics), but should work fine for your beater AR.

Price: [SOLD] $12 (shipped)

Pics:

Mint Condition Midway USA Tactical Pistol Case - Barely used. These are nice, with plenty of room for your pistol, a bunch of mags and accessories. I have x3 (three) of these for sale.

Price: $8 (shipped) (per one case)

Pics:

To purchase something, please post “I’ll take <item name>” here and PM me. For both of ours security, let’s keep all communication to the private messaging system on this site (so there's never a question of who said or promised what).

Continental US only, please.

Everything is sold as is – no returns.

As I mentioned, I've sold many items on the Internet and always had great feedback. I generally communicate and ship very quickly, but I am currently extra busy with stuff and am giving myself 2 (two) business days to ship the items once the payment is received. As far as communication, I will definitely get back to you within a day.

Everything will be shipped via USPS and tracking will be provided. I pack this stuff very well.

Payment: Paypal. Please, be discreet and only put your forum username in the payment notes.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited by SpetsNazGRU on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:58 am 

Aren't the .223 Bakelites normally painted black around the top? I am considering buying the grade As.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:07 am 

Commie Mike wrote:
Aren't the .223 Bakelites normally painted black around the top? I am considering buying the grade As.

No idea, man... first thing I heard about that. I'll Google it in the morning. They all have ".223" on the floor plates, just like those Grade Bs that have the stickers on them and look the same in all other ways. I'll double-check just to be sure though. I suppose the only thing I know for sure is that they were sold as .223 mags and have ".223" on the floor plates. They never been tried and I don't have a .223 AK to try them out with... kept thinking I'd get one, but never got around to it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:18 am 
Generally Butt Naked

SpetsNazGRU wrote:
Commie Mike wrote:

No idea, man... first thing I heard about that. I'll Google it in the morning. They all have ".223" on the floor plates, just like those Grade Bs that have the stickers on them and look the same in all other ways. I'll double-check just to be sure though. I suppose the only thing I know for sure is that they were sold as .223 mags and have ".223" on the floor plates. They never been tried and I don't have a .223 AK to try them out with... kept thinking I'd get one, but never got around to it.

I think those were originally 5.45 mags sold by century with the first 223 AKs they imported, they supposedly have a different follower that helps with reliability but I don't know anything past that

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:55 am 

Thanks Hammer. I'm torn between buying a Sar3 and a Zastava M90 that take standard AR mags. They are both built like Panzers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:38 pm 

Price drop on everything!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:30 pm 

Prices dropped again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:08 am 

BUMB. Major price drop on E. German mags!

If they don't go for this, I'm just keeping them!