THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:13 pm 
Business Member

Black Friday Sale Starting Today!!
We hope all of you will have a great Thanksgiving and in the capitalist spirit of spending, we're having a Black Friday Sale through Sunday, November 25th!

The sale is on all of our products and is based on how much you spend with a minimum order amount of $50 for products (excluding shipping & handling). Due to website limitations we need to use two different coupon codes to make this sale possible:

$50-99 of products gets a 15% discount using coupon BlackFriday15

$100+ of products gets a 20% discount using coupon BlackFriday20

Our order entry website will ask you for the coupon code before it finalizes the transaction.

Please visit us at: http://www.roninsgrips.com

Common Vepr Furniture Questions
Quite a few people have asked what is required for fitting the Vepr furniture and I give an "it depends" answer and then proceed to elaborate. Given the questions, I think some are fearful of the amount of work required to install the furniture and that was not intentional. So, let me explain:

For the handguard, you may need to use a circular file and slot the hole for the screw slightly. That's it!

Beyond the basics, some guys have also used epoxy with black tempra powder paint to tighten up the fit of the back tab into the receiver slot. If you do this, use a good slow curing epoxy like JB Quickweld, Devcon Industrial, etc. Fast cure epoxies tend to "sugar" or break down under repeated impacts.

For the buttstock, you will need to drill and screw in the buttstock and recoil pad. That's it!

The cheek piece and sling studs are optional but would require drilling. By the way, we give you the option to order the stock without a recoil pad for guys who want to make their own out of stable floor matts, etc. but the stock must have a recoil paid to protect the bottom from being beat up on floors, rocks, etc. Some guys will use some black Silicone glue, such as Permatex gasket glue, to blend the recoil pad to the stock to get a better fit and look.

So, there's not a great deal of work required. You can do whatever you want beyond that such as hollowing out the stock, making a skeleton stock, changing the length of pull, etc.

We provide the necessary screws and a special spacer for the forearm.

We are waiting for a definitive answer if our 01 furniture will fit 02 rifles but at this time, we think it will based on feedback from guys with 02 rifles. A gentleman has ordered one of each model and will report what he sees - we've asked for photos too in the hopes of putting this question to rest.

Lastly, if someone buys our furniture and it will not fit their model Vepr, we will take some or all of it back, depending on what you want to keep. In order to return it, the furniture must be unaltered and undamaged. We stand 100% behind our furniture and making sure you are satisfied.

To see our furniture, please go to: http://shop.roninsgrips.com/Vepr-Furniture_c16.htm

Lead Times and Help
When you order, you are securing a spot in our production line. We're running about 4-6 weeks on orders right now. I point that out because we are getting a lot of orders, which is great, but if you foresee a need to grips, M92 or Vepr furniture, now's the time to get the order in. We'll be working over the Thanksgiving weekend to try and get caught up some.

Also, big news - I will have a young man helping me starting next week! It's a big step for us, but he's a good guy with excellent attention to detail. I'm very hopeful that once he learns what to do over the next few weeks, he'll then be able to help us drive down lead times - that's my first goal so, keep your fingers crossed.

Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
We have a newsletter that we send out via email to tell people about sales, new products, and so forth. If you haven't subscribed already and are interested in doing so, please visit out sign-up page at:
http://www.roninsgrips.com/Subscribe_to ... wslet.html

Have a Great Thanksgiving!
My family and I hope all of you are well and have a great Thanksgiving weekend with your families!!!!

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Best wishes to all,

George aka Ronin
info@roninsgrips.com
http://www.roninsgrips.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 pm 
Generally Butt Naked

i see a plum m92 set in my future

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:39 pm 
Business Member

Russian Hammer wrote:
i see a plum m92 set in my future

And we would love to sell you one! :D