THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:42 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: I need a side mount rail
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:32 pm 

Does anyone know were I can buy a side mount rail for my vepr .308. I bought an AK 47 one
But It didn't fit, it looked like the same mount. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:07 pm 

Any luck? I have the same need , I bought one from Kalinka, the one the sent me was facing backwards.

i returned it, they replied to me that they could not help me/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:49 am 

I just bought a Midwest Industries clone and it sits right on top and not to one side like the MI. I believe I got it from a sports store in Texas called Greenbloboutdoors.com
Very cheap too! $29.00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:21 pm 

I would highly recommend looking at the RS Regulate mounts. Incredible design and build quality. I'm not sure exactly which lower you need for a VEPR, but I'm sure someone around here does. Scott at RS is also very responsive to email.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:04 am 

Ive used the Belarus low profile bp-02 on my 308 for YEARS. holds zero even after repeated on/off. Very heavy but dont break like the cheap clones will, I've busted 3 of them and not from over tightening, they are made of cheap, light weight cast aluminum or something, you get what you pay for in the vepr mounts: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Low-rise-BP-02- ... Swgk1XF5GB
wanna try one of the molots low profiles https://kalinkaoptics.com/molot-vepr-ak ... rings.html, but too many other things to spend on and the one I have works great!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:34 pm 

Mjkhalife wrote:
Does anyone know were I can buy a side mount rail for my vepr .308. I bought an AK 47 one
But It didn't fit, it looked like the same mount. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have been looking everywhere for months. There were no mounts that fit n the side rail mount on vepr 308 with folding metal stock. Until just a day or two ago. I believe this is the only option. I ordered one.

http://www.k-var.com/shop/SM-13V.html