THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:36 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Citadel/Armsan RSS1
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:25 am 
Business Member

There are a lot of geometric differences between the AKT and the G2. It is easier to modify the G2 to be an excellent trigger and have the weapon run well with it, to me, at least. The AKT has some geometry that limits what one can do with it and limits how well a weapon can run with it. Go with the singlehook G2.

Take material off of the right axis to clear the LRBHO until it is 1" wide, grind the angle off of the front of the axis, and you are going to have to figure out the rest. I need to make a living, lol.

Custom Saiga-12, Vepr-12, KS-12, and Lynx builds
(SBS and reliability are my specialties)
Cerakote and Moly Resin refinishing
AK100 installs
...and more

DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO...
evlutionz@yahoo.com

Post subject: Re: Citadel/Armsan RSS1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:06 pm 

I recently picked up a pair of these Citadels to play with.During the first range test I had a few FTF and was finding plastic shavings from the hulls.. A friend of mine, Saltydecimator from the Saiga forum, who had a Turkish bullpup, had me check for sharp edges where the extractor locks in and the shell starts to chamber underneath the guide hood.After slowly cycling in a safe place his hunch proved to be right.I put a Dremel polishing wheel in that area for a few minutes and retested on the range.The Citadel ran everything I had without a failure from the shoulder and the hip. I did not test Win Universal because I refuse to buy that garbage ammo anymore.It ran all sorts of Fed bulk and Target, Win hunting rounds , Suprema , Remington, Noble Sport and buckshot.Some of the ammos were 1200 fps. I need an improved cylinder bore for slugs.I used 4 different magazines in test. OEM V12, OEM IZ 030 series, SGM and the OEM Citadel mags. It's a great shotty, especially after buying the pair for 600 shipped.The OEM FCG is already profiled and the hammer face sits lower than an OEM Molot FCG. I might just polish up that FCG and see how it feels. It does have some serious trigger slap.I am ordering a Benelli screw in brake in improved cylinder bore for some slug action.