THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:21 pm 

These guys http://stores.csspecs.com/ are now selling Vepr 7.62x54r 10 round steel magazine. I bought three and a work flawlessly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:35 pm 

At range yesterday had 10Rd sgm magazine fail to feed multiple times, unloaded and reloaded the ccspecs magazine, ran like a champ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:57 am 

I've not had any feeding issues with my csspecs 10rd steel mags and I recently picked up an SGM 10 round and it also worked fine for me. maybe I got lucky with the SGM since others seem to have issues.

I'm curious about the 20 round SGM mags and if anyone has tried them

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:04 pm 

Valhalla1 wrote:
I've not had any feeding issues with my csspecs 10rd steel mags and I recently picked up an SGM 10 round and it also worked fine for me. maybe I got lucky with the SGM since others seem to have issues.

I'm curious about the 20 round SGM mags and if anyone has tried them

They not available. Sgm been working for 2 years now

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:27 pm 

russianmaksim wrote:
They not available. Sgm been working for 2 years now

darn. I saw them "for sale" (but out of stock) on a couple sites and thought maybe a small batch were already out there. I'll hold out and hope for a 15 round csspecs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:46 pm 

Was having issues with my SGM tactical 10 rounders. The 10th round was causing malfunctions and the bolt was damaging the bullet...like literally gouging the bullet deeply. A friend of mine told me he'd heard of the issue and just to load them up with 9 rounds instead of 10. Of course that solution didn't work for me so I reached out to SGM.

SGM Tactical has a limited lifetime warranty so I decided to start up an RMA and send them in. After about a month I figured they'd had my magazines long enough without reaching back out to me, so I emailed them back asking what they'd found and they said this: "It was an older magazine and the angle of the feed lips was slightly off Sir." The next day I check my mailbox and there are 4 new magazines in there from SGM Tactical. When I opened up the plastic bags they came in and loaded them up I could definitely tell there was a difference in the feed angle. When fully loaded my previous mags left the rounds slightly canted upwards (like about a 45%). These new ones left the rounds sitting a bit more square/flat/horizontal to the magazine body. Haven't taken them out to shoot yet, but hopefully this fixes the problem. The spring also feels a bit more strong...I think that takes care of some of the other issues I've read about. These new springs are definitely stronger. It's definitely harder to load these mags than my previous ones.

I will say that whether or not these mags turn out to be duds, SGM Tactical stands by their warranty, so good on them for that!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:16 am 

Does anyone have the 5RD OEM Mags they would be willing to sell?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12