THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:26 pm 

I'm in for a few of the 15 round mags when they are ready. I picked up a few 10 rounders and really enjoy the reliability and aesthetics. Keep up the great work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:31 pm 

I finally had the opportunity to fire my new 20" VEPR over the weekend. I had already performed the bolt modification in anticipation of a shooting session. Equipped with 3 new 10 round magazines from CSSpecs, I had ZERO failures to feed, extract or fire. I am so very impressed with the quality of the CSSpecs magazines and they look so much better than the plastic 5-rounders that came in the box with the rifle. I just want to say thanks to everybody for the wonderful source of information presented on this forum and thanks to CSSpecs for the top quality magazines.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:46 pm 

Mauserdude67 wrote:
I finally had the opportunity to fire my new 20" VEPR over the weekend. I had already performed the bolt modification in anticipation of a shooting session. Equipped with 3 new 10 round magazines from CSSpecs, I had ZERO failures to feed, extract or fire. I am so very impressed with the quality of the CSSpecs magazines and they look so much better than the plastic 5-rounders that came in the box with the rifle. I just want to say thanks to everybody for the wonderful source of information presented on this forum and thanks to CSSpecs for the top quality magazines.

+1 to csspecs for the great 54r mags! I recently picked up another one, and they sent me a free coaster!! Took the new mag to the range to test and, guess what? Worked perfectly just like all the others I have!!

Can't wait for the 15-round mags...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16